We are looking for a translator to begin work immediately. You will be responsible for translating video content from French to English.
This position is contractual. Which means it is for a specified amount of time and ends upon completion of a production. However, the opportunity may lead to something more permanent or a subsequent contract. It's 100% cool if you want to work remotely, so please do not hesitate to apply if you live outside of Edmonton.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Transcribing and translating audio/video material from French into English.
- Transcribing and translating lengthy raw interview footage from French into English.
- Providing a word documents of all translated materials with Time Code references to producers.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Must be fluent in both French and English.
- Ability to work very quickly meet tight deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
- Translation and transcription experience would be an asset.
- Experience in a media-related field or film & television would be an asset but is not necessary.
- Based on a negotiable hourly rate
If you are interested in this position please contact Marie-France: email@example.com